Happy weekend! I hope you’ve got big plans. I’m in Seattle for a Self family weekend as I type this. In SEATAC specifically, where every second person is wearing some kind of Seahawks paraphernalia for the Superbowl. The airport is completely decked out in Hawks décor as well… Pretty cool to see the city come together like that. It reminds me of Vancouver during the Olympics.
To launch you into the weekend, here are a few special little gems that made an impression this week.
- A roundup of street style over the years from Harper’s Bazaar
- Julia Restoin Roitfeld sharing her beauty party prep tricks with Into the Gloss After in ITG After Dark. Her styley-cool blog is pretty awesome, as well–even for non-moms!
- Turns out I have a thing for small spaces… this bohemian glass cabin getaway featured on Apartment Therapy is a cottage dreams are made of.
- Rosemary, almond and white chocolate cookies on Two Red Bowls is next up on my baking list.
- And lastly, below is a video by Nowness that captures a marble excavation. I am SO envious about all the gorgeous photos every blogger seems to post that features something delicious or beautiful on a marble countertop. I’d never really considered where that marble comes from.